What I do for you:
- Simplified writing about tech. [Example Job Description, 2, 3] You want to pay me to write more of *waves hand* this blog? I am game.
- Technical Analyst [Example Job Description]
- UX Auditing [See Here]
- eCommerce merchandising [See Here]
- Entry-Level Web Support [Example Job Description]
- Email Marketing Specialist [Example Job Description]
- Text-based support [Example Description].
The following is what I was trained in. Roles will be considered if I feel it's the best fir for you. Still part-time, contract, and/or temporary
- Cisco routing and switching technician
- Find me on Jumpstart and CareerVillage.
- You preferably have under 1000 people worldwide.
- Multimedia conglomerates are the exception. I like what they do, so I'll join no matter the size.
- Need some short term work for a startup? Sounds good.
- Otherwise, start-ups are hit or miss.
- I prefer to listen to others rather than talk myself.
- No managerial roles.
- Pro-Purposeful meetings.
- People should have outside interests beyond work.
- Not interested in a suit and tie culture.
- A dedication (or growing dedication) to diversity and inclusion is a must.
- E-mails over phone calls. It's easier to go back and reference the information.
- I'll get on the phone, just temper your expectations for the first 5 minutes.
- I give you the information you need to do your job, and I'll explain the finer points if need be.
- Ed Tech - Tech that helps students learn, understand, or take their first steps into college or the working world.
- New and Changing Industries - I like being in that sweet spot, of "not in diapers, but not old enough to think remote work is the devil".
- Marketing / Advertising - It's a field that constantly entertains me with its creative evolution. Look how excited I was about this!
Not the US Government/DoD or Amazon. Amazon subsidiaries are on a case by case basis.
Most of my work has been solo or in very small groups; I don't have the typical 'office' experience. I don't know if I want it. I don't fancy getting dressed up every day to go into work.